As an OOIDA member, you have access to the services and resources of the Business Services Department.
One of the most valuable resources that OOIDA makes available to members is its vast expertise, experience and knowledge of the complex issues truckers deal with every day. OOIDA’s Business Assistance staff is comprised of trucking professionals who can assist members with information on such topics as interpretation of the federal regulations, warranty issues, law enforcement, and protection of their rights under lease agreements.
- Compliance / Industry Assistance
- Lease reviews
- Carrier Complaints
- Industry questions
- Warranty and repair questions/assistance
- Lawsuit updates
- Compliance/regulation assistance
- Assistance with calculating the cost of operation
- Assistance in filing a claim against a Surety or Trust
- Assistance in filing a Sec 7 against a Shipper
- Broker Carrier Agreement reviews
For more information or assistance contact the Business Assistance Unit at 800-444-5791.
Learn more about our NEW program that will assist you to be compliant with driver files, vehicle maintenance, and other record keeping programs. Compliance Connection offers a user friendly system with 24/7 access to your files.