OOIDA’s Compliance Connection
OOIDA offers a program that will assist you to be compliant with driver files, vehicle maintenance, and other record keeping programs. Compliance Connection offers a user friendly system with 24/7 access to your files.
- Complete driver qualification files compliant with FMCSR’s
- Creates required driver list
- Review of all forms to ensure they are filled out completely and correctly
- Verification of previous three years work history
- Medical certificates, MVR’s, and CDL’s are tracked for expiration dates and an alert notice will be sent before the document expires
To enroll, please call OOIDA Business Service department for a quote and additional information.
Email us for more information.
- Schedule and track all maintenance
- Houses annual inspections, roadside inspections, and DVIR’s
- There will be reminders built into the system for when certain maintenance items must be addressed
- Members will be able to enter all equipment repairs and maintenance for their records
- Keeps track of costs and cost per mile based on information inputted by user
- Keeps IFTA license, UCR, NYHUT, KYU, New Mexico weight distance and OR weight Distance permits
- Reminders will be emailed prior to permits expiration date
- Keeps 2290 as well as MCS 150 and a reminder will be sent when carrier must update MCS 150
- Keeps files and documents organized for user to easily put together records for New Entrant Safety Audit
- Keeps leases, contracts, permits, training certs, and other resources in an easy to access location
- Insurance certification and documents (MCS 90)
- Drug and Alcohol testing information can be stored in the system as well, whether you use CMCI or another consortium
- Compliance Connection provides an FMCSA compliant Accident Register
Compliance Connection can do much more. Please call us at 800-444-5791 for a quote and additional information.
Compliance Connection does not house Driver Logs or supporting documents nor do we file IFTA tax returns.