OOIDA’s list of priority issues for states are listed below. Stay up to date on call to actions on this page, Current State Legislation.
OOIDA’s list of priority issues for states include:
- public/private partnerships
- uniform speed limits
- idling restrictions
- truck enforcement (parking, route restrictions)
- automated enforcement (speed cameras, red light cameras, ticket quotas, ticketing for profit)
- left lane use (truck lane restrictions, etc.)
- snow and ice removal
- 400-pound APU weight exemptions.
- transportation funding (tolls, fuel taxes, P3’s, registration fees, VMT)
- nonconsensual towing
- cargo theft
- truck weights
- local enforcement